A weekend training course on music production
The weekend training course on music production is 14 hours long and enables you to discover and master the essential tools of the software, whether you need it for music production, live music, podcasts and other bootlegs / mashups …
If you take part in this training course, you will access an efficient and targeted pedagogy, adapted tools and a trainer who will listen to you.
Conditions of admission : This training course is open to the general public. The only condition is that you have to be at least 16 years old.
The equipment that is made available is : Computers fitted with ABLETON / We can lend you various controllers if you want to try them.
Duration : 14 hours (7 hours on Saturday and 7 hours on Sunday)
Timetable : - Saturday : 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM / 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Contents : - Defining your personal objectives
- Presenting the various possibilities of the software and of its scope of action
- Understanding the indispensable tools so as to progress quickly
- Mastering the basic effects, equalisers, filters, reverb …
- Structuring one's music track or one's set
- Sampling and editing in the MIDI format via adapted instruments
- Using the USB control surfaces
- Working with a personal follow-up
The equipment that you should bring :
Don't hesitate to bring your computer and to install a 30-day trial version before the training course (www.ableton/free-trial) / headphones / USB drives with music tracks of your choice / writing materials
Locations : Lyon / Poitiers
Validation : Attestation of training course
ACCOMMODATION : A hotel on the spot in Poitiers (preferential tariff) and a free choice in Lyon (we will send you the contact information of the nearby hotels on request).