A weekend training course on Djing
Depending on your level, the 14-day long MIX week-end training will enable you to discover cutting edge equipment and also the basics of mixing (the functioning of turntables, transitions between two music tracks, effects, tunings and so on) or how to improve your techniques and to learn new ones (scratch, cut, programming and so on). It also enables you to prepare for the selection assessment so as to join the musical and stage animator training.
Conditions of admission : This training course is open to the general public. The only condition is that you have to be at least 16 years old.
The equipment that is made available is : Personal soundproofed cabins / CD players, turntables, controllers (Pioneer, Numark, Technics, Gemini ...)
Duration : 14 hours (7 hours on Saturday and 7 hours on Sunday)
Timetable : - Saturday : 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM / 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Contents : - Introducing the equipment that is available in each cabin
- A theoretical approach of basics : appropriate corrective actions, listening on headphones, the harmony of a mix, the definition of a musical structure
- Improving on various units such as : mix tempo / cut / scratch / effects / programming …
- Exercises adapted to your level and getting familiar with the equipment
- Individual training with the trainer's support,
- Defining the points for improvement.
- Those who want to will be able to prepare for the selection assessment for the AMS training
The equipment that you should bring :
USB drives, audio headphones, a laptop if you have one
Locations : Lyon / Poitiers
Validation : Attestation of training course
ACCOMMODATION : A hotel on the spot in Poitiers (preferential tariff) and a free choice in Lyon (we will send you the contact information of the nearby hotels on request).