The "Music Production" unit is a 21-hour training for salaried professionals of nightlife, DJs who work in discos and independent DJs and temporary show business workers who wish to develop their music production skills.
Conditions of admission : salaried professionals of nightlife, DJs who work in discos and independent DJs and temporary show business workers who wish to develop their music production skills.
Equipment made available : Computer equipment with MIDI keyboards. Come with your computer with Ableton Live 9 installed (the trial version or the pay version) and headphones.
Duration : 21 hours of training spread over three days (from Monday to Wednesday)
The objectives of the training course are : - Mastering the Ableton software to prepare one's live show
- Understanding the stakes and being able to create a remix
- Learning the construction of a music track
- Mastering sampling and sequencing on Ableton Live
- Creating one's own melodies, using the MIDI effects
- Learning mixing
Contents of the training : - Learning how to use the Ableton Live software
- Creating one's own intros, jingles, remixes
- Managing the dynamic of a music track
- Mastering one's work to be able to produce it later on
Educational approach :
- Studying the composition of a music track
- Creating intros, jingles and outros to customise one's performances
- Practical exercises on the software with MIDI controllers
- Following up on the creation of a music track or on the improvement of a project
- Guided exercises on the various presented subjects and sharing with other professionals
- Come with your computer / writing materials / audio headphones