Light, level 2
The "Light, level 2" unit is a 21-hour training, meant for Light Jockeys (who work in discos, are independent or temporary show business workers) who wish to improve their knowledge and to increase the skills learnt in Level 1. The objective is to master the Martin MPC software, to prepare a stage show and to create a light programming.
Conditions of admission : Salaried professionals of nightlife, Light Jockeys who work in discos and independent Light Jockeys and temporary show business workers and all the people who have got lighting materials in their establishments.
Equipment made available : a professional Martin show room : controlled light, traditional light, effects and so on.
A stage, structures, a control room and a lighting console.
Location : The event hall (the Normandoux quarry) in the heart of the estate, a 5 minutes' walk from the hotel.
Duration : 21 hours of training spread over three days (from Monday to Wednesday)
- Day n°1 : 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM / 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Day n°2 : 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Day n°3 : 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The objectives of the training course are : - Mastering the Martin MPC software
- Preparing a stage show
- Creating a light programming
- Optimising the light capture during a show
- Designing a show depending on its requirements
Contents of the training : - Theoretical learning
- Designing a fire plan
- Pluggings, wirings and installation
- Managing the various traditional and automatic elements in real-life situations
- Studying the various requirements in equipment depending on the situation
Educational approach :
Don't hesitate to bring your computer / headphones / USB drives / writing materials
Places : The Normandoux estate, 86800 Tercé. Near Poitiers, 20 minutes away from the railway station and the airport
Validation : Certificate of attendance and educational booklet
Onsite, in a hotel residence. Your O.P.C.A can cover the costs.