The UCPA has put down roots in nightlife since 2001. It is at the service of a whole profession and at the heart of an activity sector that is undergoing massive change thanks to its DJ schools.
Thanks to the combined use of high quality equipment and of an educational team made of still working professionals, these two schools lead to the acquisition of the skills that are expected by the managers of night clubs and by those of entertainment or cultural structures, in the fields of sound broadcasting, of controlled light, of animation, of video broadcasting, of computer music, of communication and more particularly in everything related to the disc-jockey profession.
The mission of the DJ School involves four phases
TRAINING YOUNG PEOPLE
- a training recognised by the State
- the discovery of a job and of the environment in which it is performed
- an individualised pedagogy with attentive professionals, most of whom are still working
- professional, artistic and cultural exchanges that stimulate creativity
- immersion into nightlife and professional experience
TURNING YOUR PASSION INTO A PROFESSION
- technical mastery of DJ practices and access to high quality equipment
- opening to other art disciplines : stage and live performance, video, sound treatment...
- the possibility of turning one's passion into a job and of being self-reliant
- a springboard to find a job recognised throughout the profession
- an experience that fosters gratitude, encouragement and consideration for each young person
UCPA DJ School
From passion to profession
A HUMANIST AND SOCIAL PROJECT
NWe perform our activities while remaining faithful to our associative vocation. We are willing to serve the public interest for the personal development of young people within the framework of an organisation that is open to everyone, respects beliefs and differences, is united and responsible.
Our social and economic responsibility is based on choices that support sustainable development and our social utility. We are committed to environmental education actions.
AN ACCESSIBILITY VOCATION
On the technical level, we make accessible the practice of open air sports through an appropriate pedagogy and the best safety conditions. On the economic level, we use a policy that makes prices as low as possible and, on the cultural level, we make open air sports and open air places accessible to everyone.
We implement a pedagogical project, open on individual development and on personal development, that is to lead young people to adopt responsible and self-reliant practices. We use solidarity and social diversity to connect with socially marginalised or handicapped young people, and with other partners.
AN INNOVATING SPIRIT
More than ever, we want to be innovative to meet the social requirements of our audiences and to diversify our activities.
We constantly listen to young people so as to adapt to their requirements, their mentalities and their lifestyles with the utmost precision. This approach requires collective and individual involvement.
THE CHOICE OF INVOLVEMENT
We demonstrate a professionalism that is recognised in our professions, animation and sports education, as in all the services brought to young people. We are willing to combine economic performance with social relevance.
We wish to facilitate the professional growth of all those who work for the UCPA, hence the importance that we attach to training, progress and the integration of everyone.
Stage WE Production Musicale
Stage Weekend Mix DJ
Stage Mix & Production Musicale