Communication and social networks
The "Communication and social networks" unit is a 21-hour training for salaried professionals of nightlife, artistic directors, DJs who work in discos and independent DJs and temporary show business workers who wish to develop their social networks and their communication.
Conditions of admission : Salaried professionals of nightlife, DJs who work in discos and independent DJs and temporary show business workers who wish to develop their social networks and their communication.
Equipment made available : It is strongly advised to come with one's personal computer, with the aforementioned software already installed.
The objectives of the training course are : - Being able to create and use graphic and video content
- Promoting your company, your evenings and building a community
- Learning how to retaining your customers while providing for your community
- Developing your networks to increase your audience and find new prospects
Contents of the training : - Understanding the functioning of video editing software and infographics software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere)
- Identifying social networks and understanding their functioning (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and so on).
Educational approach :
- Practice analysis with an individualised support
- Creating one's own graphic content (flyers)
- Practical exercises on the use of Adobe Premiere with other professionals
- Creating social networks and promoting the already existing ones
- Practical exercises on community animation and its development
- The equipment that you should bring